K-Kolor’s Policy is to produce quality pad printing on medical devices and medical assemblies with the dedication to develop and maintain exemplary customer relationships and communications This enables us to:
- Meet or exceed our customers’ requirements and specifications
- Comply with all environmental, statutory, and regulatory requirements
We fulfill these requirements by adhering to our management system and operational methods, which recognize customer satisfaction as a primary goal. Our Quality Assurance program ensures excellence in specification adherence for each customer by delivering:
- Lot Control Integrity
- Incoming Material Inspection – for quality and surface energy
- Optimum Ink Selection – best suited for material and application
- Optimal Material Surface Preparation – to ensure ink adhesion
- Handling Consistency
- Product Traceability
- Quality System Maintenance
ISO 13485:2015 Certified & 9001:2015 Compliant
Our medical device printing and assembly specialists continually improve the effectiveness of our quality management system. We are ISO 13485:2016 Certified & ISO 9001:2015 Compliant, and our commitment to customer satisfaction is ensured through monitoring our performance against established objectives and through leadership that promotes employee involvement. This concept represents our commitment to quality and an ever-increasing need to deliver quality goods and services to our valued clients.
To learn more about our quality assurances and medical device printing/marking best practices, contact K-Kolor.